- This platter is inspired from the old Metal Coal Press which were used to press our clothes. There were iron men who use to gather washed clothes from houses and return them after they presses and folded our clothes neatly. We still find them at some places near street corners and parks. We thought its a nice design to be a platter where BBQ dishes can be served.
- Comes with 4 Skewers. With Skewers it can be used to serve BBQ dishes/ Tikkas/ Cutlets/Kebabs/ Pakoras/ Chaaps etc Without skewers it can used as a regular platter to serve, pakora, cutlets, Samosa Etc
- Its comes as a Flat pack. The customer has to screw the the Wooden Handle to the rod. Screws are given with the product. Matrial – GI Sheet with Wood
- The Grill is removable. You can keep hot coal at bottom and put tikkas and kebabs above grill to keep them warm.Please note its just menat to keep kebabs and tikks warm and not cook them fully. When you put the coal always keep in mind to put the Platter on the Iron Ring provided so that it desnt damages the surface of your table.
- Warnings – Only for the purpose of serving Dishes. Not meant for preparing/Cooking BBQ Dishes. Not a toy – Keep it away from children, Don’t dip in water for long time, Clean with wet sponge.