GreenTree provides high-quality copper water bottles in Dubai.
- Today the world is riddled with pollution and we are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is weakening our immune system. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. It balances all 3 doshas (Vatta, Pitta and Kapha). After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Those who cannot drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all, including healthy persons.
- Care Tips
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils. Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look
- Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. These marks can be green, brown or black in color. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.