Traditionally oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings and divinity. It is a common belief in people that when the lamps are lit with oiled wicks, Goddess Lakshmi bestows her blessings. The lamp and its lights emits and generates a positive environment.
It is also scientifically proven that you don’t need to be a believer to feel the positive resonance of the light that comes from a oil lamp. Also, Ghee/ Oil used in the lamp, all have different properties, which becomes a part of the energy coming from the lamp.
A lit lamp not just provides light, but also keeps the air around it pure, keeping bacteria/ mosquitoes at bay. Also makes for a excellent decor piece, collective and gifting option
- eSplanade Premium Quality Handcrafted Peacock Design Brass Diya – 5 Oil Wick Brass Diya. Made from Solid Brass, using traditional peacock design.
- This Vilakku/ Lamp is entirely handmade and the intricate details on the lamp are all hand carved.
- This Diya is good for home and Office and Apt for Festive Decorations, Home DÃcor, Celebrations, Puja Room Decorations.
- Dimensions of Diya : Length: 3.5 inches (9 cm) , Width: 3.5 inches (9 cm) , Height: 5 inches (13 cm) Package contains: 1 Unit of Peacock Design 5 Oil Wick Brass Diya
- This product is 100% handmade by skilled Artisans. We support Artisans and want to conserve the arts & crafts of old times. Insist on eSplanade Brand for best quality products and buy directly from eSplanade.