- Handpicked, brownish red wrinkled seeds, also called ‘Shiva’s tears’ – bead size 8-9 mm.
- Lovingly knotted by artisans in India – 108+1 beads with tassel – mala length 41 cms. approx.
- Helps lower blood pressure and create stability within the entire system; related to Heart Chakra
- Considered a good omen and a talisman for good health; helps bring about positive changes
- Worn for mystical, spiritual and astrological significance OR simply as a style statement
Rudraksh, the sacred seed which literally means the eye of lord Shiva, has a brownish red, wrinkled appearance. Rudraksh beads are generally used with Shiva mantra. However, they are effective with any mantra said with devotion, for they open the Heart Chakra. Rudraksh is believed to help Lower Blood Pressure and Create Stability within the entire system.